Thursday, July 16, 2009

amid hilarious applause from the girl hands.*



Fantastic news this past week: I am visiting my homeland! It has been a year and a half since I have been on the shores of America, home of the free and land of the brave. I will be in New York for one week and then Santa Fe for two. I am very eager to see how things have changed or have stayed the same, and how I have changed, or not! Will they make fun of me for my Spanish accent in Santa Fe? Will I melt into a puddle of anxiety and terror upon stepping onto the madcap streets of New York? Will my friends duct tape my hands and feet together and keep me in a closet until I miss my flight back to Barcelona? Or will Swiss immigration decide that my European adventure should end?

Oh…..all the possibilities.


No comments: