Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Every fellow for his own, tooth and nail. Gulp. Grub. Gulp. Gobstuff.*

The blog has been lonely the past few days as I have been a bit ill. Lying in bed, clutching my sore throat, drinking gallons of water and OJ. I have been going to farmacia after farmacia miming, "my tonsils are disgustingly infected and hurt." But so far, have only found some sort of mouthwash containing castor oil. I am feeling better today though, so here are a few more photos.

One thing that I will discuss more when my mental faculties are up to speed, is the fact that the graffiti in Barcelona is not what it was three years ago. But here are a few cute pieces. Oh, and the first one, that is how my throat feels, like I am swallowing shards of a broken vinyl record. Yum!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feel better dearie!